Commercial Natural Gas Salamander Broiler Stainless steel 3ft range or wall mount
Working at the time of unmounting, fully functioning and ready to go.
Will need some cleaning.
Wall mount gas salamander
Heavy duty stainless steel construction both inside and out
Adjustable gas valves have a standing pilot light design for instant ignition
3/4″ bottom rear NPT gas connection
Cool to touch control knobs with instant ignition buttons
3 infrared burners totaling 37,800 BTU’s
Chamber measures 17″ D x 26-1/2″ W x 10″ H
Broiler grid is spring assisted that raises and lowers with multi-locking positions.
Full width stainless steel crumb tray for easy cleaning
21″ D x 35″ W x 23″ H
Advantages of using a natural gas salamander broiler include:
- High heating efficiency: Natural gas is a clean-burning fuel that heats up quickly, allowing for faster cooking times.
- Consistency: A natural gas salamander broiler allows for consistent heat distribution, ensuring that food is cooked evenly.
- Cost-effective: Natural gas is typically less expensive than other forms of fuel, making it a cost-effective option for commercial kitchens.
- Easy to control: The heat output of a natural gas salamander broiler can be easily adjusted, allowing for precise temperature control.
- Stainless steel construction: Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean, making it a popular choice for commercial kitchens.
To use a natural gas salamander broiler, follow these steps:
- Make sure the unit is properly connected to a natural gas line and that all safety precautions have been taken.
- Turn on the gas and ignite the burner using the ignition system.
- Adjust the heat output to the desired level using the control knobs.
- Place the food on the broiler rack and position it under the heating element.
- Monitor the food while it cooks and adjust the heat as necessary.
- Once the food is cooked, turn off the gas and allow the unit to cool down before cleaning.